Valletta, Mdina, Ta' Qali
Walking along the bustling streets of Valletta then heading towards the Upper Barracca Gardens for a breathtaking panoramic view of the Grand Harbour. Then visit St. John's Co-Cathedral and its adjacent museum. After that a short walk towards the sixteenth century fort of St. James Cavalier which was converted into a centre for creativity. Next stop will be to Rabat with free time for lunch. Then tour the old capital of Mdina walking along the silent streets towards the imposing bastions to admire a panoramic view of the island. Final stop will be to the Craft' s Village of Ta' Qali. Transport included.
|1-3||396 €||193 €|
|4-11||418 €||204 €|
|12-18||451 €||248 €|
|19-36||534 €||330 €|
|37-53||616 €||413 €|
Policies & Procedures
- 1. Unless otherwise indicated, the prices shown, cover transport to places of interest but do not include entrance fees and lunches.
- 2. All prices are inclusive of local taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- 3. Maltaairporttransfers is not responsible for any loss of property on its services or left behind on its coaches or vehicles. In spite of our staff's efforts, no guarantees can be made for recovery.
- 4. We reserve the right at our discretion to cancel a service, in which event you shall be refunded the price of your ticket.
- 5. Maltaairporttransfers shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, lock-out, flood, police road blocks or operations, road accidents, industrial dispute by third parties, traffic delays due to local events taking place, natural disasters, road closures or hazards, demonstration or marches or any other event beyond our control.
- 6. All tours and excursions are to be accompanied by a Malta Tourism Authority Licensed Guide, as requested by the Maltese Law.