3 Cities and Marsaxlokk
Driving towards Cospicua, the first of the three cities and then walking through the second city of Vittoriosa's narrow streets adorned with historical buildings and churches. At the third city of Senglea admire the beautiful 'vedette'( watch tower) built by the Knights of St. John and placed in the cente of the Grand Harbour. Final stop will be at the picturesque fishing Village of Marsaxlokk situated in the south eastern part of Malta. Transport included
|1-3||250 €||125 €|
|4-11||275 €||150 €|
|12-18||300 €||180 €|
|19-36||345 €||225 €|
|37-53||395 €||275 €|
Policies & Procedures
- 1. Unless otherwise indicated, the prices shown, cover transport to places of interest but do not include entrance fees and lunches.
- 2. All prices are inclusive of local taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- 3. Maltaairporttransfers is not responsible for any loss of property on its services or left behind on its coaches or vehicles. In spite of our staff's efforts, no guarantees can be made for recovery.
- 4. We reserve the right at our discretion to cancel a service, in which event you shall be refunded the price of your ticket.
- 5. Maltaairporttransfers shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, lock-out, flood, police road blocks or operations, road accidents, industrial dispute by third parties, traffic delays due to local events taking place, natural disasters, road closures or hazards, demonstration or marches or any other event beyond our control.
- 6. All tours and excursions are to be accompanied by a Malta Tourism Authority Licensed Guide, as requested by the Maltese Law.