No trip to Malta is complete without hopping on a ferry to our sister island of Gozo. Visit the inland sea of Dwejra where once stood the Azur Window then stopping by the Capital of Gozo- Victoria and its old part called 'Cittadella', Xlendi Bay and the Megalithic Temples of Ggantija situated in the village of Xaghra. Free time for lunch and time for shopping in Gozo’s renowned shops for woolen goods and handmade lace. Ferry Tickets Included.
|1-3||440 €||248 €|
|4-11||495 €||308 €|
|12-18||495 €||275 €|
|19-36||715 €||495 €|
|37-53||836 €||578 €|
Policies & Procedures
- 1. Unless otherwise indicated, the prices shown, cover transport to places of interest but do not include entrance fees and lunches.
- 2. All prices are inclusive of local taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- 3. Maltaairporttransfers is not responsible for any loss of property on its services or left behind on its coaches or vehicles. In spite of our staff's efforts, no guarantees can be made for recovery.
- 4. We reserve the right at our discretion to cancel a service, in which event you shall be refunded the price of your ticket.
- 5. Maltaairporttransfers shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, lock-out, flood, police road blocks or operations, road accidents, industrial dispute by third parties, traffic delays due to local events taking place, natural disasters, road closures or hazards, demonstration or marches or any other event beyond our control.
- 6. All tours and excursions are to be accompanied by a Malta Tourism Authority Licensed Guide, as requested by the Maltese Law.